Making your Will is essential if you want to ensure that your assets are divided according to your wishes. With our expert help, you can quickly and discreetly arrange your affairs to ensure, as far as possible, that there are no disputes, hardships or delays for those you may leave behind. We will advise you on your best options.
At James J. Kelly & Son, Solicitors, we have a team of experts who are on hand to make sure that what you want to happen, happens – that your assets are passed on to the next generation both efficiently and effectively, according to your wishes.
We offer legal advice and support relating to:
- Making Wills
- Enduring Power of Attorney – Living Wills
- Care Representative Order
- Administration of Estates
- Nursing Home Support Scheme Applications
- Estate Planning
- S.117 Applications
- Beneficiary Representation
- Succession Planning (the best way to gift property within a family)
- With over 60 years’ experience, our specialist knowledge can help you navigate the ever-changing tax laws and the impacts of Family Law and the Civil Partnership Act.
Contact us for expert and discreet advice and gain the peace of mind that your assets will be passed on according to your wishes, in the most efficient way possible.