If you are buying a property, it is important that you realise that this can be one of the most important and significant investments of your lifetime and it is important to ensure that the title of your property is marketable. Remember, the day you buy can also be the day that you sell.
At James J. Kelly & Son, Solicitors, as part of our services, we will research all issues of title to include planning, previous charges affecting the property, access, environmental and protected structures, and, if applicable, placing the necessary charge on the title on your lending institution. If you are selling your property, we will assist you in finalising a sale and guide you through the complexities now associated with such a process.
We offer legal advice and support relating to:
- Property Sales and Conveyancing
- Property Purchases and Co-ownership Agreements
- Property Remortgages & Restructuring
- Planning Permission
- Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPO’s)
- Title Deeds Review
- Property Disputes
- We ensure that all aspects of your conveyance are explained to you and we work to ensure your move is as smooth as possible. We will advise you on your funding and all costs associated with the transactions will be specified to you on engagement.
Contact us for advice and support on buying or selling your property and let us plan your move as smoothly as possible.