Facing into litigation can be a daunting prospect. It can be very time consuming, expensive and sometimes uneconomical. To achieve your objectives and to maximise the benefits for you, you need the services of an established legal practice, with a strong litigation team. Whether you are the Plaintiff or Defendant, we’ll ensure that your interests are fully represented at each step of the process.
At James J. Kelly & Son, Solicitors, we’ll give you an independent analysis of your legal query from the outset and an indication of the likely outcome. We’ll fully prepare you and guide you the litigation process and any Court appearances that are required.
We offer legal support and advice relating to:
- Road Traffic Accidents and Injuries Board Applications
- Accidents at Work and Accidents in Public Places
- Accidents on Private Property and Fatal Injuries
- Medical Negligence and other Professional Negligence
- Product Liability and Defective Products
- Debt Collection and Contract Disputes
- Property Disputes, Licencing and Insurance Claims
- Private and Public Law Disputes
- Consumer Law and Ombudsman Complaints
- Probate Litigation
- Workplace Bullying, Stress and RSI
- Commercial and Employment Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolutions
- Nuisance Claims
Our extensive experience spanning over 60 years and our sympathetic but objective approach to Clients’ issues, have built us a reputation for strength in litigation matters. No matter how small or large your legal issue is, you can be certain of an efficient and cost effective service, where your case receives the priority and support that it deserves.
Contact us in confidence to discuss your legal issue and get an objective assessment of your case and an expert recommendation of how best to proceed.