Employment law is complex and if you feel your rights as an employee have been violated, it’s important to seek expert professional advice. There is legislation to protect your rights as an employee – including protection from being unfairly or wrongly dismissed at work and from any bullying, harassment or discrimination at work.
At James J. Kelly & Son, Solicitors, we can help you understand your rights and the legal options available to you. We offer sensitive and professional advice and where applicable we will represent you before a Rights Commissioner, the Employment Appeals Tribunal or Labour Court.
We offer support and advice relating to all aspects of Employment Law, including:
- Termination of Contracts and Unfair and Constructive Dismissals
- Representation at Rights Commissioner, the Employment Appeals Tribunal and the Labour Court
- Advice on Legal Entitlements – Annual Leave, Sick Pay, Maternity Rights and Minimum Notice Requirements
- Negotiation and Employment Contract Review
- Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination at Work
- Health and Safety
- Redundancy Entitlements and Retirement Benefits
We have a vast knowledge of the employment legislation in Ireland, working on behalf of both employees and employers. For businesses, we offer support in relation to compliance with all aspects of Employment Law and can support you in drafting employee contracts, employee handbooks and codes of practice.
Contact us today for confidential and professional advice on any aspect of Employment Law in Ireland and your rights.